Photography: All images must have been taken by the entrant. All images entered must be single capture. Images must have a photographic origin.
By submitting her/his/their image(s) for the Tyers Art Festival - Online Exhibition, the photographer declares:
- She/he/they is the author of the image(s) and has all rights to the intellectual property related to the work and holds the copyright for the images.
- They have full authorization to enter the submitted image(s) and has the necessary model releases if needed for the image(s) to be shown publicly.
- The submitted photograph(s) does not violate the rights of institutions and/or third parties, does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, and does not violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, in particular, all persons visible in the photograph(s), and that these persons consented to the use of their image in the Tyers Art Festival Exhibition and Online Exhibition and their dissemination.
- In the absence of such consent, the photographer assumes responsibility for all legitimate claims of these persons and institutions.
You warrant in respect of the photographs submitted by the photographer as follows:
- The photographer is the creator of the photograph(s), own the copyright to the photograph(s), and have the necessary approval to submit the photograph(s).
- To the best of the photographer’s knowledge, the photograph(s) do not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- To the best of the photographer’s knowledge, the photograph(s) do not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Artistic manipulation to enhance the original image is acceptable, limited to burning, dodging, cropping, colour correction, sharpening, cloning, high dynamic range (HDR), cross processing and brightness contrast.
Images will not include any identifying details (including name) of the photographer on the image. Images submitted with watermarks, logos, overlays or text will not be considered.