- Artist Supplied Digital Photographs
- Artists supply digital photographs of their works on entering them. These should conform to the supplied digital photograph specifications below. Please make sure that the relevant photograph is attached to the applicable title entry of each artwork on submission.
- Supplied Digital Photograph Specifications
- Format JPEG - preferably large basic setting.
- Maximum file size 5MB.
- Minimum size of longer side 1000 pixels.
- Colour profile sRGB.
- Images should be cropped to best showcase the artwork only, without stand/easel/furniture in the photograp.h
- Artist’s surname and title of artwork shown in image must be included in file name (i.e. Smith Sunny Day.jpg).
Copyright on Artwork Photographs
- Artist supplied artwork photographs will have a copyright owned by the artist or the artist's photographer.
- A great deal of care will be taken to protect the interests of the artist and their rights in the copyright of the underlying artworks.
- The artwork photographic images will be used only for the online exhibition and promotion of the Tyers Art Festival.
- The artwork images will always be accompanied by some text which attributes the depicted artwork to the artist.
- The uses will include placement on the Tyers Art Festival – Online Exhibition website with size limitations outlined below and a copyright notice to browsers. The artwork images may also be used in advertising to promote the exhibition or in editorial articles which are promoting the exhibition. Any other use must be authorised by the artist.
Public Website Photograph Size Limit
The size of all photographs of artist works displayed on the public website will be limited. Artwork photographs made available to the public on the Tyers Art Festival – Online Exhibition website will not exceed 1000 pixels on any side.